Terms and Conditions, The Lyric
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ticket or coming to The Lyric (1209 N College Ave., Fort Collins, Co 80524), you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1) The Lyric reserves the right to change these terms and conditions with little or no notice.
2) Outside food and drinks are not permitted on The Lyric’s premises except in the rare case a written exemption is obtained in advance by The Lyric’s General Manager.
3) Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
4) Tickets are only valid for the time and date shown on the ticket.
5) You agree to treat both Lyric team members and other patrons with respect at all times.
6) Firearms or weapons are not permitted on The Lyric’s premises.
7) The Lyric is not responsible for information found through third parties (Fandango, Rotten Tomatoes, The Coloradoan, etc). The most reliable place for movies and information for The Lyric is LyricCinema.com
8) In any operational disputes, the supervisor or manager on duty at The Lyric has the final say over the resolution.
9) The Lyric is not responsible for typographical errors that may be made.
10) The Lyric will not sell or give away any of your personal information that is collected to any third party without your consent. If a third party is hosting a screening and they ask for basic info such as a name and email address, this will be noted on the event's page on The Lyric's website.
11) All customers are required to give Lyric employees a high five upon request.
Any questions about our terms and conditions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org